This year’s London Eurovision Party is fast approaching. Here’s the all important ticket information you need:
TICKETS RELEASED ON PRESALE FROM 10AM SATURDAY 4 FEB. GENERAL RELEASE FROM 12 NOON.
Available to purchase using the following link
Tickets will be priced at:
General Admission £37.50 (plus fees)
Early Entry £52.50 (plus fees) includes General Admission ticket
VIP £100 (plus fees)
Our exclusive VIP ticket package is back again this year priced at £100 plus fees. Full details are to be announced in the coming weeks, but each ticket will include:
* Fast track & early entry into the venue
* Pre-show meet and greet & photo opportunity with one of our Eurovision stars (act to be announced)
* Souvenir lanyard and laminate pass
* Access to a reserved private VIP area on Level 1 – with seats or standing with a prime view of the main stage
* Goodie bag to include complimentary light snacks, 2 drinks vouchers for soft drinks/wine/beer
* Unique Merchandise Gift
* AND MORE!
Some important information regarding tickets this year:
* To allow more customers to buy tickets, there will be a strict limit of 4 tickets per person per billing address. Multiple orders to the same name/card/address will be cancelled and may result in ALL of your tickets being cancelled.
* Tickets may NOT be re-sold on any secondary sites – we will work with Ticketweb to manage this and tickets will be cancelled. If you purchase tickets from a secondary site you run the risk of being denied entry at the venue.
* To further prevent tickets being bought for resale purposes, we will print the names of each lead booker on the tickets. You will need to arrive with your whole group and present photo ID as part of the entry process.
* Tickets will be electronically scanned on arrival into the venue – this means that you can either choose e-ticket or home delivery. Box office collection is not an option.
Both London Eurovision and escXtra will be revealing the very latest artists to perform at this year’s event, so keep your eyes on both londoneurovision.com and escXtra.com, plus the official Twitter and Facebook pages to find out just who you’ll be seeing strut their stuff in presenting their entries on the Café de Paris stage this April.